Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Earthquake to Destroy Iran Busher Plant 2-24-2012

The ancient but recently rediscovered science of astroseismology has come up with a prediction:

Iran's Busher Nuclear plant will suffer an "incident" due to Earth Movements...something

commonly called an Earthquake on February 24, 2012. How is this analysis and conclusion made?

1. Neptune, the planet that rules the zodiac house of Pisces has moved into Pisces for the
next 14 years. Neptune rules the Oceans and was called the Earthshaker and believed by the
ancient greeks to rule over earthquakes.

2. Mercury, the planet of communication and sudden movement moves into Pisces on the 13th of February, 2012. It will rapidly align with Neptune, one of the outer planets that moves slowly through each house of the zodiac.

3. On or about, February 23, 2012, the Sun moves into Pisces. This will be an alignment of
Sun - Fire - Nuclear Energy and Water - Earth movement and Mercury - Rapid movement.

4. Pluto is in Capricorn - the sign of the Sea Goat. Mountains. Iran is a mountainous land. Near
the Sea. Pluto is radical - violent change. The underworld. Iran nuclear program is under a
mountain. Busher is near the Persian Gulf.

5. Iran is ruled by Mars. It is the ram. Mars is now retrograde in Virgo. This sign rules Israel. Virgo is the opposite sign of Pisces. Mars retrograde opposes the Sun/The Oceans/Rapid moves and the result will be VIOLENT AND SWIFT.

This is the prediction. The Heavens were made by God. His power works through them. The plant will be disabled and the fallout will be a warning. The black-turbaned ones will not listen.
More punishment will follow. Israel will also suffer. The opposition is against its house of origin.

Both countries will suffer severely from the Sea. Israel will be opposed by Water for 14 years. A sign of the problems to come was apparent with the recent capsizing of the Carnival Cruise ship off of the Isle of Giglio. Carnival is owned by the Arison family of Israel. The heiress is the richest woman in Israel. It happened 100 years after the titanic disaster. The greek gods defeated the
titans. Neptune took the oceans, Zeus the heavens and Hades the underworld.

Other prediction. The USA enters an epoch where its Navy will rule the seas for 14 years. Neptune in Pisces forms a favorable trine to the USA house of birth of Cancer. Trines are a good or fortunate aspect or angle. A major sea victory over Iran and or Syria is predicted. This could include a victory of Somali pirates as well.

The Army of the USA will recede as the lead fighting force in wars. The Navy will regain its once top primacy in the struggle with the Army. The symbol of Neptune or Poseidon is the trident. This happens to be the symbol for the USA Delta Force commandos. Expect them to become creatures of legend with incredible victories for the next 14 years.

The British Navy will score some points as well...since...Britannia Rules the Seas. Also, 2012 is the Year of the Water Dragon, according to the Chinese. Countries known for their Naval strength and prowess will rise to the top of the military power struggle.

OPERATION SEA DRAGON - Bashir Assad taken out by Delta Force - made to look like someone else. The name Assad means lion. It is the King of the animals. Leo is a fire sign. For the chinese, the dragon is the King of the animals. Water is opposed to fire and snuffs it out. Bashir Assad will be overthrown in August of 2012. Leo rules August. The unseen hand of those whose symbol is the trident...will not be seen or known until later.
You heard it hear first***More predictions to follow - no agenda...just predicting the future.

23 comments:

Lovely said...

Good content, I trust this is a good weblog about Wish to see refreshing content material next time. Thanks for sharing this publish with us. Keep it up.
hébergement audiotel voyance

Elvyre said...

Everything is well designed your site and very nice with many choices, it is a wonder! Congratulations. friendly
Voyance gratuite immediate

rosi said...

Mes vives félicitations pour votre site! Ça m'a beaucoup aidé et plu, surtout que tous vos partages sont intéressants. Longue vie à votre site. Surtout ne vous découragez jamais ; votre blog est vraiment au top !


Voyance serieuse

rosi said...

This blog is wonderful, thank you propose. Glad to see new projects! I wish you much success.

Voyante sérieuse

v said...

Your article is so informative.I want to thanks the writer.Because he has a uniq style in writing.
voyante

vrai said...

Wonderful information. Good to know this valuable article.
street marketing paris

Unknown said...

It's great to be a part pf your wonderful blog.Thanks for all these share.
voyance gratuitement

Unknown said...

I'm so happy to be a part of your wonderful blog.
voyance gratuite par mail

Lina said...

Its great when I can find information that is complimentary to my needs, thanks.
voyance par mail gratuite

Anonymous said...

Really informative post. This blog provide very useful information for everyone and thanks for sharing.
voyance gratuite par email

rosi said...

Congratulations to the site it is very nice to be more interactive and more originale.De it has a lot of content and links.


voyance gratuite en ligne

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing, this information is useful to me,good quality.
voyance par mail

rosi said...

Your blog is really great, I come over every day and each time I find something that suits me

voyance en ligne gratuite

Unknown said...

some really nice and useful information on this web site
Agence immobilière maroc

rosy123 said...


Un site adorable que je viens de découvrir par hasard, bravo !!
voyance par mail

Julia said...

Cool blog you have here, I will check in often.
voyance gratuite par mail

Unknown said...

I hope to see more of your posts.
Tour in Morocco
Tarif location voiture marrakech
Spa Marrakech

Audrey Maurice said...


Un petit pour vous dire que votre blog est super!

voyance email

wendy said...

Hello friends! My Name is Wendy from Canada i have had a lot about Dr AKHERE on his good work, for bringing back lost relationship but i never believe because so many spell caster scam me because of my husband who left me and three kids over a year and two months. so a good friend of mine introduce me to Dr AKHERE just because my condition was so bad and the responsibility in my matrimonia home was more than me. my husband left me to another woman just because i don't have male child for him. so i email Dr AKHERE and told him everything, he told me not to worry that my husband will come back and i will have a male child for him. he only told me to believe on him that after casting the spell my husband will come back immediately and beg for forgiveness. he real did it for me and my husband come back to me in the nest two days. i was very happy and thanks dr AKHERE. so, i was in this situation (April 18 2014) i told Dr AKHERE that i will start shearing his testimony to every one in the word if he make me to have a male child to my husband. and he also did it as am shearing this testimony to every one out dear, that am with my new bouncy baby boy. now i believe that i am the happiest woman on earth because Dr AKHERE restore my life in my matrimonial home you can thank him for me or email him for urgent help in any bad situation i promise you he will also help you; his email address is Email him: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com or
call/whatsapp:+2349057261346

wendy said...

Hello friends! My Name is Wendy from Canada i have had a lot about Dr AKHERE on his good work, for bringing back lost relationship but i never believe because so many spell caster scam me because of my husband who left me and three kids over a year and two months. so a good friend of mine introduce me to Dr AKHERE just because my condition was so bad and the responsibility in my matrimonia home was more than me. my husband left me to another woman just because i don't have male child for him. so i email Dr AKHERE and told him everything, he told me not to worry that my husband will come back and i will have a male child for him. he only told me to believe on him that after casting the spell my husband will come back immediately and beg for forgiveness. he real did it for me and my husband come back to me in the nest two days. i was very happy and thanks dr AKHERE. so, i was in this situation (April 18 2014) i told Dr AKHERE that i will start shearing his testimony to every one in the word if he make me to have a male child to my husband. and he also did it as am shearing this testimony to every one out dear, that am with my new bouncy baby boy. now i believe that i am the happiest woman on earth because Dr AKHERE restore my life in my matrimonial home you can thank him for me or email him for urgent help in any bad situation i promise you he will also help you; his email address is Email him: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com or
call/whatsapp:+2349057261346

Mika Farron said...

Sejalan dengan hipotesis yang mendukung teori frustrasi dan penyesalan kognitif, sehingga ini bisa membuat alat permainan judi lebih menggoda,” tulis Griffiths dalam satu makalah
asikqq
dewaqq
sumoqq
interqq
pionpoker
bandar ceme
hobiqq
paito warna
http://199.30.55.59/sumoqq78/
datahk 2019

rosy123 said...


Votre blog est simplement génial. J'y ai découvert de superbes images, signatures, citations. Je ne ma lasse pas de le regarder

voyance serieuse gratuite

Packers And Movers Bangalore said...

Packers And Movers Bettahalsur Bangalore
Packers And Movers Bhattarahalli Bangalore
Packers And Movers Bidaraguppe Bangalore
Packers And Movers Bidrahalli Bangalore
Packers And Movers Brigade Road Bangalore
Packers And Movers Chamrajpet Bangalore