Arthur C. Clarke has just passed away to the great hereafter. He is best known for his work
2001 - A Space Odyssey. Like, Stanley Kubrick, he was believed to have, if not ties to, then at
least knowledge of the inner workings of the Illuminati. He was very open about the fact that he
believed that we - NASA - had discovered life on Mars. This from photos that appeared to show
ruins or structures and shapes that were artificial and not made by purely natural forces like the
wind or meteor impacts.
1. Arthur C. Clarke - Illuminati suspicions: Mr. Clarke actually was trying to build the HAL
supercomputer noted in the movie, that ran amok. Links to MI-5. www.theregister.co.uk/2000/11/28/the_curious_case_of_arthur/ .
2. Arthur C. Clarke involvement in UK nuke bomb project. www.geocities.com/CollegePark/Lab/3771/bomb.html .
3. Sir Arthur C. Clarke wrote 2001 - A Space Odyssey from Room 322 in a Chelsea Hotel
room. scroll down 45% www.room322.com/32501.html .
4. The number for the infamous cult known as the Skull and Bones Society of Yale University
is 322. www.illuminati-news.com/101706a.htm .
5. 332 is linked to the Roswell UFO suspected crash site location. www.scoreboard-canada.com/babylon-322rowellcrash.htm .
6. Arthur Clarke and the 9/11 date. www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread330346/pg1 .
Is it possible that Sir Clarke was guided by someone or something when writing 2001? Why
would he be trying to recreate HAL , the computer that ran amok? It is possible that the same
spirit of evil in the crypt at Yale haunts room 322 at the Chelsea Hotel. The reader must decide.